This would have been one of my last workouts before departing for Yosemite and another attempt on Shadow Warrior (v12). Now I have a good excuse to stay in tip top shape until November.
This “campusing” focused workout included:
- Warmup: Active mobility, jump rope, bands, Is, Ys, Ts, playing on the pommel and TGUs (8kg – 36kg)
- Bouldering: V0 – V8 (select problems to warmup fingers)
- Campusing: Pull-throughs, pull-through negatives, up/downs
- Core: Chris Heria’s “Super Effective Way to get 6 Pack Abs” (Only 1 meager round)
- Bonus: Chris Heria’s: “7 Minute Fat Burning Morning Routine”
posted by pjv
This entry (Permalink) was posted on Friday, March 27th, 2020 at 6:09 pm and is filed under Bouldering, Our Adobe, Videos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site.