I’ve been putting photos on the site by following a very tedious methodology.
1. Get pictures off camera
2. Save them to a folder on my local computer
3. Edit their sizes in Paint
4. Save a “big” size and “small” size
5. Upload the two picture sizes
6. Reference the pics when creating a new entry
Now, thanks to my friend Matt, we’ve implemented “flickr.” CHECK IT OUT! Posting pictures is going to be really fun and organized now.
This entry (Permalink) was posted on Tuesday, April 5th, 2005 at 11:44 pm and is filed under Photos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.