So uh, long time no post. We’ve been a bit busy around here and I’ve had little time and motivation to share our lives. I even contemplated bailing on the whole apAdventures deal (cause I mean seriously, whose really looking at this stuff anyway?!) But then a few of you out there started asking what was up and if everything was ok due to lack of posts. And then I thought about Paul and my occasional climbing-video-watching-binge nights where at the grand finale of our drunken video-watching stupor, we pull up our old apAdventures videos to top off the night in psychness. And of course I don’t ever forget the few of you out there that do pull up the site as soon as I update it….the die hard followers. :-) Well thankfully for all of the above, I feel as though we may have finally reached an equilibrium around here with our latest busyness. So maybe, just maybe, I’ll return to sharing the fun in our lives more regularly.
Quick recap since last October in 5 sentences or less:
– Trip to Yosemite over Thanksgiving
– April worked too hard and got sick again – no Hueco climbing this winter
– Paul got antsy for the new dream woody
– Wrote a big fat check thanks to April’s OT and built the new woody – no Hueco climbing this spring
– Back to the fun: some family route climbing on Mt. Lemmon, capped off with a route climbing trip this summer
posted by ARR
This entry (Permalink) was posted on Saturday, July 13th, 2019 at 3:28 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site.